Thursday, April 26, 2012

What can I do with my hair? (Guy)?

my hair is super thick and hard to control. I ha ve short hair that i like to make looks messy, but its hard. New products or styles I can use?



What can I do with my hair? (Guy)?

Next time you get it cut, tell your stylist or barber "choppy on top, loose on the sides." This is the best way to go, and I have a thick mop myself. I like keep it short and use pomade. Pomade can be pricy, but it just takes a little dab, and it lasts forever, so get a good brand (I like American Crew). It makes your hair spiky and shiny, and your hair will stay put until you go to bed, or wash it.



What can I do with my hair? (Guy)?

I've got the same problem as you. Hard wax does a great job.



Alternatively, try cutting shorter styles. Experiment with a spiky hair-do. It's more comfortable too!



What can I do with my hair? (Guy)?

yooo dude, i use 2 get the same problem, make it extremly wet, and then put it in your style of choice, i use beeswax to keep my hair strong, but u can use hairspray and moose. if that doesnt work, let it keep growing and then dreadlock it.

No comments:

Post a Comment