Thursday, April 26, 2012

Im going to get a hair cut... but?

i got a really short pixi cut back in january and its starting to grow out now. i really want to just let it grow out because i hate my short hair, but its also very dry and damaged cause it was bleached i think twice... well anyway now ive got aleast two inches of my natural colored healthy roots and i want to get a hair cut too cut off the damaged parts so i wont have as many split ends.



my problem is what kind of hair cut should i get, should i stick with what i have now and just get it trimmed or get an entirly different cut?



right now i have really long side bangs and short hair in the back that i spike up



what do you think? any suggestions on some punkish/ indie hairstyles and maybe some pictures of different styles.



thanks.



Im going to get a hair cut... but?

www.matrix.com



www.hairstyle.com



www.thehairstyler.com I love this one. you can try them out online to see what you look like.



Im going to get a hair cut... but?

sure if thts ur style then go ahead its ur choice



Im going to get a hair cut... but?

I think your right on cutting off the damaged part. I have long hair down past my butt so Im not up on short hair styles. But by getting the damaged hair cut off, then you can start keeping your healthy hair more healthy.



If you want to grow it one length, make sure you let the person that cuts it.. your plans. That way she or he will give you some ideas of styles that will look good as your hair grows out.



Good luck and hope I've helped some.

No comments:

Post a Comment