Thursday, April 26, 2012

HELP ratty hair cut =o?

help i just got a new hair cut.



My hair cut was long and brown and layered but then 2 days ago i went and got a hair cut. Its just to my shoulders and i got almost all my layers cut out. Then i got a fringe but its ratty and all shagy. Its short and goes just above my eyebrows. I HATE IT and its so different to my other haircut..



i need help, what are some hair styles i could do with it?



xx misty



HELP ratty hair cut =o?

the easiest way for ny hair problmes to do the hairstyle: bald ten the hair wll grow healthy and better



HELP ratty hair cut =o?

use gel and style it / hair spray or do the messy thang' scrunch and clip



HELP ratty hair cut =o?

well if your creative and like art then i would go for this. i did it when i got a hair cut i didnt hate the hair cut i was just bored lol and so i took my scissors and started to cut my hair in kind of a razor cut style and a lot of people have been asking where i go to get my hair done hhahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment