Thursday, April 26, 2012

I want a new hair style...?

i have really thick wavy/curly hair. i like side swept bangs and that type of thing. but the shorter i cut my hair, the curlier/frizzier it gets. so i'm afraid if i get bangs it will curl up a lot and look really stupid. i have a flat iron and i don't mind straightening it sometimes but i don't want to everyday, because i don't want to dry it out. anyway here are 2 pictures where you can see my hair.



http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b86/an...



http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b86/an...



(i obviously messed with the color on the last one.)



P.S. links would be great! thanks in advance!



I want a new hair style...?

cut all of your hair off then ........



I want a new hair style...?

Maybe an updo or shoulder length cut and high lights



I want a new hair style...?

Go to a proffesional stylist and get a chemical straightner, then go to a beauty supply shop and purchase a hot iron called Chi or Maxi Glide. By a good shiny balm and add that to your hair before you hot iron it.



I want a new hair style...?

If u really want bangs u should get some hair gel to keep it down or get any hair product from wal-mart or another store near u and trust me they make stuff for that problem

No comments:

Post a Comment