Friday, April 27, 2012

Hey everyonee! I have a hair styling question!! =]?

Ok, I absolutly love Vanessa Hudgens hair. lol. I always want to style my hair like hers. Does anyone know how to get that Vanessa look? I'd really appreciate your time! I know a lot of people have asked this question but would anyone mind helping me out? Oh and one more question, does she have long layers w/ side bangs or short layers w/ side bangs?? lol



thanks guys!



Hey everyonee! I have a hair styling question!! =]?

I have my Beautician License.. The picture I saw of her she has hair extensions. The hair is cut in layers. She has Layers that start from the first being about 7 inches at the sides( from the crown), then it looks to be about 10 inches, 14 inches finishing to the bottom. If you don't have a natural wave or curl to your hair, you can get a body wave for waves like hers.



Hey everyonee! I have a hair styling question!! =]?

you should ask her in myspace. she has an official one and i think she answer all her fans' questions.



Hey everyonee! I have a hair styling question!! =]?

she has long layers.. as for the styling thing its a wavy but not quite curly look. to get that look i would use a small curler and get it to wave instead of curl your hair by only wrapping a little at a time around it.... GL i hope that helps



Hey everyonee! I have a hair styling question!! =]?

she defff. has long layers not short lol. um.. to achieve her hair on baby come back to me video i would suggest curling your hair in curlers then takign them out and lossening your curls with a light styling mousse



hope it works!



Hey everyonee! I have a hair styling question!! =]?

i dont exactly know wat her hair looks like but i know she has long layers w/ side bangs



Hey everyonee! I have a hair styling question!! =]?

she has side bangs and layers...dark dark brunettehair and lighter brunette at the bottom she usually spiral curls her hair but sometimes its perfectly straight..



Hey everyonee! I have a hair styling question!! =]?

ITS KEEPING THE LENGTH OF THE HAIR LONG WITH LONG LAYERS BUT THE BACK TOP OF YOUR HAIR SHORTER LAYERS WITH LONG LAYERS ON THE SIDE AND A SIDE BANG YOU WILL NEED A ONE INCH CURLING IRON FOR THAT LOOK



Hey everyonee! I have a hair styling question!! =]?

Hairstyle Tips and tricks / Winter Haircare



Tips on How to do Perms/Bob hairstyles/Cornrows



How to do Layering / French braid / African-ethnic hairstyles



Tips on Hair coloring / Hair Dyeing tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com



Hairstyle photo gallery -http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment