Friday, April 27, 2012

With my square/heart shapped face & high cheak bones & very pale skin what would be my ideal

Well, I'm a teenager but I want to look slightly older than I do, because right now I look like I'm 13. As I said I have a square/heart shapped face and high cheek bones and very pale skin. So what kind of hair style would make me look older, better and not like a man? Because so far shoulder length makes me look young, and short makes me look like a man. so any help? or suggestions?



With my square/heart shapped face %26amp; high cheak bones %26amp; very pale skin what would be my ideal hair style?

If your hair is straight, I'd put some curls in it.



With my square/heart shapped face %26amp; high cheak bones %26amp; very pale skin what would be my ideal hair style?

the movie star wavy look

No comments:

Post a Comment