Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair Help!!!?

I am trying to decide on a new hair style. I have a "whole hand" forhead. This is a picture I was thinging of. Should I cut it that short if i have 3 " past the shoulder length hair? Give me your suggestions. Here is the picture... http://static.flickr.com/45/144621482_a9...



Hair Help!!!?

IT looks great



Hair Help!!!?

pretty haircut.....it would look great!



Hair Help!!!?

That hair style rocks! Go for it that is a cool hair style.



Hair Help!!!?

That would look really cute. i'd say go for it.



Hair Help!!!?

Try a bang and then have it up to your shoulder and get layers done.



Hair Help!!!?

yes i think you should if you are afaid of the scissors try it with the length you have it covers and shrinks the forehead



Hair Help!!!?

ya i think it would look nice, thats what my hair kind of looks like when i striaghten it...

No comments:

Post a Comment