Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hair help?(please look at my question)?

ok i have blonde hair its face framed and and it goes a inch and a half below my shoulders.I really like waves.Im in despert need of a new hair style that is easy to do in a short peirod of time.Thanks for your help



Hair help?(please look at my question)?

If you want wavy hair, go for a hair scrunching gel. It is a gel that, when you use it and scrunch your hair, is supposed to make your hair curly. Instead of curly, you can work your fingers through wet hair (with the gel in it) and wave it! The thing about the scrunching gel is that you have to scrunch it yourself--the gel just keeps it in...sooooo you can pretty much put in whatever style that you want to stay in with it! :-D hope this helps! good luck!



Hair help?(please look at my question)?

girl go to a hairstilist



they're the best to see you and check what楹搒 your best look.



you won't do your hair yourself, will you?



MMM



Hair help?(please look at my question)?

shave it off.



Hair help?(please look at my question)?

layer it and highliht it



Hair help?(please look at my question)?

just wash it and scrunch it



use some gel that



usually does the trick for me



Hair help?(please look at my question)?

an easy way to get wavy hair is to get it damp (after your shower) then put some gel in it, got 2 B spiked up works good and it's cheap, then blow dry and scrunch...hope that helps:)



Hair help?(please look at my question)?

i have a friend just like you. chicks mullet are good. and u can do whateva to it



Hair help?(please look at my question)?

Okay girl, i can tell you probably just wear pony tails, but i think since you have Blonde hair it might look nice if you curled your hair, and make a half Pony tail. that is when you get half of the top hair and put it up high (P.S): Take my advise... Curly hair is in!!



Hair help?(please look at my question)?

Go to a salon ,and go thru their 'hair book's', pick a cut and style you like and ask if it will work for you're hair type..That simple..Some places can let you see what you'll look like with diffrent cut's with a computer..Much luck!!



Hair help?(please look at my question)?

I was in the hair salon the other day it's a unisex shop, and these two teenage girls had the cutest cuts, sort of bob like very short in the back and longer coming down to the jaw, the one had her one side longer on the one side and it looked very cute. When you have wavy hair it it tends to get even more wavy when cut short, I've seen a lot of girls with this cut lately, so it must be in style. the other girl said she was going to crunch hers with a diffuser, and that would make it even curler, curly bob like, or she could blow it out straight. Hope hope your getting an idea from what I said, it's kind of hard to describe to explain a hair cut here. Why not go on google and type in short hair styles, maybe you'll find something to your liking one there. Everything depends on the shape of your face, she what you hairdresser has to say. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment