Thursday, April 26, 2012

Help! Stylist destroyed my hair, need to look professional tomorrow! Hair styling tips needed!?

I got a terrble haircut about 2 weeks ago. The stylist did not listen to my wants at all and chopped it off (I just wanted a trim, she went from past my shoulders to inches above my chin), and also put on really short layer all the way around my head. You can see the top and bottom seperate no matter how I can think to style it. I went straight, looks like a mullet. I go curly, and the bottom does not go with the top at all.



I have a problem because tomorrow is a career fair. I was hoping to find a solution to this by now, because getting it fixed would require chopping my hair above my ears. I have a round face and I have tried this, and it looks awful. Does anyone have any styling suggestions? I need to look professional without looking like I have a mullet. I have naturally wavy red hair if that helps, with bangs cut to fall to one side and layered.



Help! Stylist destroyed my hair, need to look professional tomorrow! Hair styling tips needed!?

Have you tried pulling it up or back with barretts, bobby pins or a headband??? I know how awful bad haircuts can be. One thing I do is let my hair be curly and then pull it up in little sections, then twisting the little sections and pinning it with bobby pins. It creates a cool updo that looks good. You just need to arrange the sections %26amp; play with them until they look good. If you try a wide headband you might be able to make it look good or even a scarf tied around your head with the tails trailing down. Just some ideas that I hope are helpful. http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip1140... I found this site that may be helpful also. Hang in there, it's just temporary, remember hair grows. Good luck on your interviews!!!



Help! Stylist destroyed my hair, need to look professional tomorrow! Hair styling tips needed!?

the quickest way to fix it is to trya cute updo. if you pin the "bang" area of your hair up and poof it up a little, this will elongate your rounder face. then take sections of your hair and twist them all the way to the ends. then pin the up with a bobby pin, but let the ends untwist. this will give you a funky, fresh look.

No comments:

Post a Comment