Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair!? (pics)?

do you like my hair style? it used to be long and i cut it short for a change what do you think? have any ideas? and do you like the color?



http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/233...



Hair!? (pics)?

I like the style and the colour.



Hair!? (pics)?

I love the color, but not the style.



Hair!? (pics)?

stunner=]thats lovely



Hair!? (pics)?

OMG i have my hair like that too. LOVE ITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hair!? (pics)?

the cut is very cute! i love it.



and the color looks good on you.



Hair!? (pics)?

Yeah thats really nice i want my colour like that i love the style a lot too xx



Hair!? (pics)?

I would keep the style and go light blonde



Hair!? (pics)?

i love it



Hair!? (pics)?

Very cute style! Yes, I like the color; it suits you well. You are a pretty girl....keep your hair the way it is....it looks great.:-)



Hair!? (pics)?

I think if you grow it out longer it will look even better. It looks good now and the color's really cool. But when you grow your hair out it gets unhealthy, so take care of it.



Hair!? (pics)?

i love it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...



much



Hair!? (pics)?

Tori.... I was a beautician, and the hair style fits your face great. Even the color goes with the complexion of your skin. Great job. To many times young ladies get their hair cut and it just don't fit. You've got a winner dear. Good Luck!



Hair!? (pics)?

Yes, u r so stunning.



Hair!? (pics)?

LOOKS GOOOOOOD!!!!!!



Hair!? (pics)?

i dont know... =S



Hair!? (pics)?

yea its pretty cute!! u r too perty!!



Hair!? (pics)?

I LIKE IT BUT HERES A GREAT WEBSITE THAT WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS I PROMISE



http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/medium/



VOTE ME BEST ANSWER THANKS



Hair!? (pics)?

your hair and you are gorgeous!You should be a model:)!!



Hair!? (pics)?

Hi, try this. Go into Google or Yahoo image search. Key in hair styles or hair or whatever you think best describes the item you're looking for. Voila, you now have thousands of photographs to choose from. Most images link to a website for more information and links to where you can buy various hair care products.



Hair!? (pics)?

luv ur hair cuz the style is very cute and frames your face and the colour makes your eyes pop a lot (your eyes are enhanced even more then they would be if it was a dif cut/colour)luv your hair!dont change it! oh and never go to a blonde cuz itll just wash out your hair and make you les noticable(i dont mean to be rude to blondes cuz i am 1)but luv ur hair!



Hair!? (pics)?

I love it!!



Hair!? (pics)?

You're really pretty. I love your hair, but don't wear so much mascara- a lot of the girls I know do it and they are so much prettier without it. I think you would be too.



Hair!? (pics)?

its cute ...... but I'M a HUGE FAN of long brown haired GALS

No comments:

Post a Comment