Friday, April 27, 2012

K i need help with my new hair cut?

k.....i got a new hair cut but the cut is different and weird to me i have to know how to make it look piecey it has a small layer on the top(but i mean its short)and it looks like i have alot of hair on the top but not the bottom i need a new hair style so it will look nice im goin to cut it to my shoulders soon



K i need help with my new hair cut?

Ok.



Cut it how your player is and if your hair sticks up put hair spray or some water over it.Where cute hair styles and alot of cute and sometimes funkey for a little fun.Put some bows in and if you would wish die your hair a different color!



K i need help with my new hair cut?

I am pretty good about hairstyles like this, but i'd need to see a picture. It sounds like you just need a straightener and piece it into 1" pieces and then take styling glue to the ends of the pieces to make it more piecy.

No comments:

Post a Comment