Thursday, April 26, 2012

I need a new hair style!?

I have about 10 inches long hair that is wavy and curly. It is very dark and I have had this hairstyle 1 year. I am about 5'6, brown eyes, and muscular. I want to cut it all short again but my mom wont let me!!! What do I do. Please tell me what style to cut it and what to tell my mom.



I need a new hair style!?

Wow ! 10 inches that's longer than my hair! And i'm trying to grow mine out! Look online at your fave celebs and look at their cuts. Go here and scroll down and look at the blond kids hair cut I'd copy it but it's not working. GOOD LUCK!



http://hair.lovetoknow.com/Pictures_of_E...



I need a new hair style!?

Straighten it or wear it up!



See if you can get higlights or something, nothing too drastic like cutting it all off, maybe your mom would agree then.



I need a new hair style!?

well...



you could cut it like to where it is on ur eyebrows or you can cut it to where u can spike it ...orrr u could shave it BALD!!!



lol...jkjkjkjjkjkjkjkjkjk...



閳绢櫃hortii



I need a new hair style!?

Mohawk

No comments:

Post a Comment