Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hair stopped growing?

I accepted a bet with a freind to grow my hair long and i've been growing it for about 1 and a half years from a very short style and its now down most of my neck and just covering my ears, but i've noticed that in 3 months it hasn't grown any longer (I think) is it possible for hair to stop growing just like that?



Hair stopped growing?

Yes, actually but not forever. My stylist and I were just discussing this the other day.



Your hair grows continuously for 4-10 years depending on genetics then after the growth period it stops growing and sheds then repeats the process. I don't know how long it stops and sheds but it does.



Hair stopped growing?

cut it and try again



Hair stopped growing?

Most hairs have a life expectancy of three to six years and On an average, hair grows at the rate of 6 inches annually. The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment