Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Know of a really good,moderately priced,hair stylist?

I'm in Chesapeake, Va. I'm 47 W/F with fine longer hair. Grey showing thru. Don't care if I get a long or short style. Just something simple to fix %26amp; DON'T LOOK LIKE A OLD LADY. I STILL want to look sexy, ya' know. I really need an ego boost . Husband never compliments any more. Just suggests that I cover my grey. (He has trouble expressing his self.) LOL ! Tired of hangin' my head. Wanna' feel good about myself again. I "preshate it you guys ! You're great !



Know of a really good,moderately priced,hair stylist?

I'd start calling around and price comparing.Then I'd get my hair dyed with some highlights,and maybe a cute hairstyle.Then I'd go get my nails done and get a nice pedicure.Then if your husband notices,I'd tell him beauty is only sin deep,and tell him he's sleeping alone tonight.I'm sure he's not perfect,and I'd tell him how you feel about him not complimenting you anymore.He sounds insensitive to you and your needs,and tell him just that!Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment