Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Is anyone familiar with hair extensions?

I have recently decided to invest in hair extensions. There are a few different options but it seems that everyone that I talk to has a different opinion on what route I should take. I like the idea of the clip-ins because they are affordable but i think i am wanting something a little more permanent. Some people say that the glue-in extensions are really bad for your hair and others say the sew-ins are horrible. Is this just a personal preference? Also...my stylist told me that they would not blend with my normal haircut because it is a little short but I went into another salon and someone who had shorter hair than mine was wearing the clip ins and it looked great..is there a good length or a certain style needed for maintaining extensions? Should I even waste my money on more permanent extensions or just save my cash and buy the clip ins?



Is anyone familiar with hair extensions?

The sew-in kind are bulky and look fake. Plus it is the most damaging to your hair. Glue ins look great but are hard to take care of since you need to blow dry them RIGHT AWAY. Pre-bonded are the most natural looking and last the longest, but are very expensive. Clip-ins are easy to take care of, cheap, but you need to put them in everyday.



It's really just up to you on what you want!



Is anyone familiar with hair extensions?

the glue-ins itch like crazy but u get used to it!!! they make ur hair look long and lengthy and very much like a mythical way.



the sew- ins are almost the same- get this if you have a really photogenic face cuz ever1 will want 2 take your pic!!!!



clip-ins - i like, i wear these until i'm really comfortable with the whole " real" extensions

No comments:

Post a Comment